Free Plan vs Paid Plan
What we are working on. Suggest a feature: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatic check-ins – Journal will check in on previous suggestions and surface/connect previous thoughts to current things
- Mentors with long-term memory – Remembers your previous conversations, so you don't need to explain things all over again each time.
- Save coaching sessions – Save your coaching sessions.
Coming very soon
- Weekly review – Email consisting of your weekly stats and analysis based on the last seven day entries.
- Reminders – Add a reminder to journal to your calendar.
- Email courses –Email courses for frameworks and journaling challenges.
- Import entries – Import entries with markdown and migrate from other platforms.
- ✅ Analyse all entries – Ask questions, find out what topics you think about, what causes you the most positive/negative emotions, etc.
- ✅ Updated sorting & search – Add, sort, and search entries with tags.
- ✅ Suggested following questions – Mentors now generate relevant follow-up questions to ask.
- ✅ Midsentence cutoff fix – Coach and mentor responses were sometimes cutoff midsentence. This should happen a lot less now. We also added a 'Continue' button that instructs mentors to continue where they left off.
- ✅ Thought analysis context increase – You can now use the thought analysis to analyse 500 words, instead of 250.
- ✅ Automatic signout issue on mobile – You should now stay signed in to Mindsera when you use the web app on mobile.
- ✅ Change thought analysis – You can now update the type of analysis without going through the process of making the text active again.
- ✅ Entry analysis stuck fix – Some entries were stuck in the “Analyzing” status. Now when an entry is not analyzed in five minutes (usually takes ~30 seconds), it will go back into draft mode and can be analyzed again.
- ✅ Suggestions blank fix – We fixed the bug that caused suggestions to be blank after the entry analysis.
- ✅ Short-term memory increase – Mentors and coaches have a longer context window now.
- ✅ Signup/onboarding flows – We designed new signup and onboarding flows that are more interactive.
- ✅ Date formatting – Automatic date formatting (DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY) based on your location.
- ✅ Analyse parts of the text – Make a section active and analyze it for cognitive biases, alternative perspectives, irrational beliefs, etc.
- ✅ Bug fixes – Fixed the voice journaling transcription issues.
- ✅ Female mentors – Let us know about remarkable women you would want to be mentored by.
- ✅ Archive entries – Now you have an option besides “Delete” to archive your entries.
- ☑️ Community – We're launching a community so that you can connect with like-minded people. We're slowly rolling out invites.
- ✅ Faster coach/mentor replies – Improved speed of replies. A small thing, but we think it makes a difference.
- ✅ Change theme – Manually choose your theme under settings. The three options are ‘system settings’, ‘light mode’, and ‘dark mode.
- ✅ Bullet lists – We added bullet lists to the editor as they can be a helpful tool for enhancing our thinking process.
- ✅ Dashboard update – The new dashboard has quick lists of the main features and featured frameworks.
- ✅ Bug fixes – The summary doesn’t say “narrator/user/writer” anymore and is constantly in first-person point of view. Fixed various bugs with the coach and increased the context window. Fixed the analysis feature being stuck due to API outage by moving to another service provider.
- ✅ Mobile interface – With Safari's 'Add to Home Screen' on iOS to get a native like experience.
- ✅ Voice journaling – This makes journaling a lot easier on mobile.
- ✅ Infinite Prompts– Start writing, and the journal starts asking questions. Also available on the free plan.
- ✅ Sign-in with Google – Use your Google Account to log in.
- ✅ Copy questions to the editor – Copy all questions in a framework to the text editor with one click.
- ✅ Bug fixes – Mentor now has a short-term memory (if the text is cut off mid-sentence, write 'continue'); analysis works with longer (1500-2000 word) entries; small UI fixes
- ✅ Framework coaching v1 – Instead of writing templates, you can chat with a chatbot trained to coach you based on a specific framework.
- ✅ Export to markdown – You own your data and should be able to export your entries and analysis to markdown.
- ✅ Bug fixes – Timezone and total writing time are sometimes wrong; reset chat not working properly under mentor; consistent break lines under suggestions; status update for AI features when OpenAI API has an outage.
- iOS/Android App – Fully native experience with offline access.
- Coaching v2 – We're working on a larger update for AI framework coaching.
- Custom & community frameworks – Create your own frameworks, share them with others, and browse community ones.
- Multilingual support – Journal and use the app in your native laungage.
- Chatbot based on yourself – Talk with yourself and send your digital mind to have lengthy conversations with famous historical figures and discover highly-personalised insights for you.
- Academy's first course – Cognitive science based course to train your critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills.